Thursday 17 June 2010

Getting easier...

After Tuesdays clear skies and sunrise, Wednesday dawned foggy cold and small...
Waited a couple of hours till the push this am and scored a couple of real fun loggable lines just before the wind picked up. Spotted this guy heading into the water just as I was leaving. Real men don't wear wetsuits...


Got up at 5.45 for my third dawnie in a row this week. I often write about losing the battle of the duvet but its definately getting easier, one factor is simple routine and the second is chasing the stoke that was found on Tuesday morning. 30-45 minutes of sunrise, clear skies and chest to head high glass. Awesome...

My cross-stepping seems to also be slowly getting better too. Well, to the front of the board anyway, I still can't help shuffling my way back. Just gotta stick at it I guess...

No comments: